Maybelline Super Natural Mat review

Hi Everyone

Today I'm reviewing my favorite Maybelline Super Natural Mat foundation; Shade: Creamy natural

Price: Rs. 250/-






 What Company Says about the product: light, non-greasy formulation - covers imperfections-for all skin types-not clog pores Dermatologist-tested. WARNING: If you notice any reaction, discontinue use.





My views about the product: It comes in beige colored travel friendly tube with a dark blue colored tight cap assuring non-leakage. I picked up a shade-'creamy natural 22' which is ideal for all Indian skin tones.
Formula is non greasy, easy to apply. It a a nice faint frangrance and feels very light and comfortable on skin. Little about gives full coverage without clogging the pores. After application skin looks fresh and clear, free from imperfections and the best thing about this foundation is that it does not look made up and overly visible. It makes skin look naturally perfect. It stays on until you remove it urself. I love love love this product from maybelline. Its been 2 years and this tube is still going. Great value of money too. Highly recommended to all.

How to apply? Pat little amount of foundation on your palm, dilute it with few drops of water as per the consistency required and apply to your face and neck. Blend thoroughly.

Swatch:




Blended:



How it looks on me:




I wore it on my farewell at college, and despite being a super hot day, my face looked fresh and non-oily throughout the day. Thumbs Up for this.


Be beautiful and healthy
Goodbye.. :)

Comments

Popular Posts